For Enaex, sustainability is a strategic foundation of business management with the goal to remain leaders in high quality ammonium nitrate supply and to maintain excellence in rock fragmentation services for the international mining industries.
Our actions are governed by values – our priority is life – always respecting the environment and contributing to the development of the community in each one of our projects and operations.
Accordingly, our management style is focused on having a high-performance organization, with innovative and efficient processes, by assuming the following commitments:
1. COMPLY WITH LEGISLATION
- Comply with current legislation, regulations, and protocols applicable to all of our facilities according to legal requirements and agreements.
2. AWARENESS IN SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- Identify hazards and evaluate and control risks, for the safety of people, facilities, and processes through operational risk control programs.
- Identify, evaluate, control, and monitor health hazards through industrial hygiene and occupational health programs.
- Inform people of risks and control measures preventing injuries or occupational diseases.
- Communicate and investigate all incidents, and follow the necessary measures to learn from them and avoid future incidents.
- Care for and protect life and health of employees exposed to silica.
- Ensure a healthy, safe, and risk-free work environment by prohibiting alcohol and drug consumption.
3. RESPONSIBLE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT
- Manage environmental aspects of our operations by reducing
- Manage environmental aspects of our operations by reducing negative impacts.
- Maintain emergency response systems.
4. RELATIONSHIP WITH COMMUNITIES
- To be recognized as a company that respects the environment and nearby communities.
- To operate with best practices.
5. WE LIVE FOR EXCELLENCE
- Maintain an auditable system for safety management, occupational health, and environment suitable for productive processes of the company in a framework of preventative action and continuous improvement.
- Communicate with and inform all interested parties.
The entire executive and management team at Enaex is accountable for implementing the HSECQ Policy. In parallel, and regardless of their hierarchical level, all employees of this organization must commit and fully comply with this policy.
This policy is communicated and revised periodically and is available for all interested parties.